[Koha-devel] Re: Koha Sound Events

Darrell Ulm darrellulm at smfpl.org
Fri Feb 5 17:34:16 CET 2010

Galen Charlton <gmcharlt at ...> writes:
> On Fri, Feb 5, 2010 at 9:47 AM, David Schuster <dschust1 <at> tx.rr.com> wrote:
> >
> > bug 1080 - so is someone going to create a patch or how does this work?
> >
> > I'm not sure I'm there yet...  Creating the patch and all...
>
> Darrell is working on a patch which he will submit soon.  Assuming
> that it doesn't have any unexpected side effects, I will accept it for
> 3.2.
> Regards,
> Galen

People,

Also helping on a grant to expand PCs for the patrons, so today and Monday are a
little tied up. I am still plugging away.

Question for Galen:
I didn't look yet, but does Koha already have any nice Javascript functions to
set, delete, test cookies or shall I find and tack on an open source set. Does
Jquery have this ability? Also, Kyle mentioned the Jplayer
http://www.happyworm.com/jquery/jplayer/ which looks interesting because it does
try to play w/ HTML5 and then degrades to Flash (and hopefully does nothing - no
popup request if flash is not there). Sounds interesting, but most libraries do
you Firefox I assume for the staff side? If this is the case and they want to
enable the sound sys-pref, they could just install Firefox 3.5/3.6 if they want
sound. I am trying to err on simplicity for this.

So Does Jquery have some javascript cookie setting functions? Are these
somewhere in Koha already for javascript cookie settings? -THANKS!

-Darrell