[Koha-devel] Extra biblio information in the Normal view

Toni Rosa arosa at tgi.es
Tue Feb 16 15:40:53 CET 2010

En/na MJ Ray ha escrit:
> Toni Rosa <arosa at tgi.es>
>
>> We are using Koha 3.00.04.
>> In the intranet "normal" view of a biblio we needed to differentiate the
>> additional authors whether they are personal, corporate or conference
>> ones (Marc 700, 710 or 711). To achieve this I had to include this
>> information in the structure returned by the method "GetMarcAuthors" of
>> the file lib/C4/Biblio.pm. [...]
>> Then in the template file (catalogue/detail.tmpl) I could add something
>> like this: [...]
>> Is it okey or Is there an easier and not that intrusive way of doing it?
>>

> Maybe I have misunderstood what is trying to be displayed here,
> but I think XSLT would be an easier and less intrusive way of
> doing it.  Search opac-tmpl/prog/en/xslt/MARC21slim2OPACResults.xsl
> for @tag=700 to see the sort of place to edit.
>
> The OPAC > XSLT... sysprefs will need to be ON too, of course.
>
> Hope that helps,

Thank you for your answer, but the backend part of koha (the Intranet)
doesn't seem to be using the xslt files for the Normal view of a biblio.
(e.g.  in
http://MyKohaSite:8080/cgi-bin/koha/catalogue/detail.pl?biblionumber=XXXX)

My original question remains unanswered but as I didn't know about the
use of xslt files in the newer versions of Koha, thanks for the tip!

Regards,