[Koha-devel] koha 3.0.5 + print slip problem

Tomás tomascohen at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 16:25:16 CET 2010

2010/2/17 Susan Bennett <susan.bennett at geaugalibrary.info>:
> Hi Zico and group,
>
> In the Firefox page setup make sure that under the Margins and Header/Footer
> tab that all the footers are set to blanks. We have ours set so that only
> the date/time is printed in the upper right. That stops the page at the end
> of the printing.

Or you could try using the JS Print Setup [1] extensión for firefox
that lets you handle that options "server side".
Note that you would have to change your moremember-receipt.tmpl file to add

<script type="text/javascript">

   if (typeof jsPrintSetup != "undefined") {

   // set portrait orientation
   jsPrintSetup.setOption('orientation', jsPrintSetup.kPortraitOrientation);
   // set top margins in millimeters
   jsPrintSetup.setOption('marginTop', 0);
   jsPrintSetup.setOption('marginBottom', 0);
   jsPrintSetup.setOption('marginLeft', 0);
   jsPrintSetup.setOption('marginRight', 0);

and so on.

To+

[1] https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/8966

--
Aparición con vida de Jorge Julio López.