[Koha-devel] feasibility of external circulation updating Koha items table availability

Christopher Curry ccurry at amphilsoc.org
Fri Feb 19 22:48:24 CET 2010

Thanks, all, for your very useful replies.

I don't know anything about the SIP2 interface, but I'm going to find
out now.  Thanks for the pointer.

Galen,

Just to verify, I can call the itemnumber variable with:

<!-- TMPL_VAR NAME="itemnumber" -->

right?

It seems like these variables usually use the MySQL field name, which is
very logical.  Is that a good rule of thumb to follow when determining
if a variable is available to a template?  Any idea where these
variables are defined?  I have fundamental programming knowledge, but
don't know much about perl.  Thanks for answering the novice questions.

Cheers,

Christopher Curry
Assistant Technical Librarian / Assistant IT Officer

American Philosophical Society
105 South Fifth Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106-3386
Tel. (215) 599-4299