[Koha-devel] Unicode in Guided Reports

Marcel de Rooy M.de.Rooy at rijksmuseum.nl
Mon Feb 22 14:56:17 CET 2010

Hi all,

I stumbled across some garbled characters in Koha 3.0.3 Guided reports, although we use UTF-8 'everywhere'.
Looking further, I noticed the line binmode STDOUT, ':utf8'; in guided_reports.pl (line 341).
Since the script is not working here on a binary file, this does not seem appropriate.
If I comment this line, the problem is resolved.
I did not find a bug on this topic on Bugzilla however. Did anyone of you come across this problem before?

Regards,

Marcel