[Koha-devel] Road Types

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 17:37:24 CET 2010

Hi all,

We need a consensus of sorts on an issue that has a few bugs
associated with it.  In America addresses go 'street number' 'street
name' 'street type' -- in France it goes 'street number' 'street type'
'street name'

This is coming across as a display problem on the patron records.  So
I'm wondering if there is a way that we can set up the templates to
display the address in the way that the librarian chooses.  Right now
there are a few bugs related to the fact that the street number
and/order street type doesn't even display - when I went to fix them I
realize (with Owen's help) that I might be causing some
internationalization issues - so I wanted to consult with you all on
what we think is the best way to tackle this.

Nicole