[Koha-devel] KOHA Error Redirecting Help

Mike Hafen mdhafen at tech.washk12.org
Tue Jan 5 16:48:41 CET 2010

That error is generated by the Carp Perl module.  It is placed in the
browser for you instead of in a log file.  The only way to change the error
is to change the code, in addbiblio.pl line 878, so that it checks the
biblio loaded properly before calling the title function.  There, if the
biblio didn't load, you can redirect to whatever page you want.

Good luck.