[Koha-devel] Cron Jobs

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 14:38:56 CET 2010

Hi all,

I found these scripts in the cronjobs folder that I do not have
documented.  Can you please tell me what they do and when you think
they should be run?  If I have one marked as deprecated that isn't
supposed to be - let me know that too :)

misc/cronjobs/MARC21_parse_test.pl
misc/cronjobs/backup.sh
misc/cronjobs/cloud-kw.pl
misc/cronjobs/cloud-sample.conf
misc/cronjobs/create_koc_db.pl
misc/cronjobs/j2a.pl (marked as deprecated)
misc/cronjobs/notifyMailsOp.pl (marked as deprecated)
misc/cronjobs/runreport.pl
misc/cronjobs/services_throttle.pl
misc/cronjobs/smsoverdues.pl (marked as deprecated)
misc/cronjobs/zebraqueue_start.pl (marked as deprecated)
misc/cronjobs/stats/monthly_circulation_statistics.pl
misc/cronjobs/stats/monthly_new_items_statistics.pl
misc/cronjobs/stats/monthly_new_patron_statistics.pl

In the manual I have this listed for each:

Script:
What it Does:
Frequency Suggestion:
Required by: