[Koha-devel] Cron Jobs

David Schuster dschust1 at tx.rr.com
Mon Jan 11 15:54:59 CET 2010

So is this feature no longer just a test feature for France?  I see that in
system preferences it indicated it was in "testing"  DON"T TURN IT ON...
etc...

http://koha.org/documentation/manual/3.0/administration/global-system-preferences/opac/view?searchterm=cloud

go down to opaccloud...

David Schuster