[Koha-devel] Koha - Searching for Lexile Range

savitra sirohi savitra.sirohi at osslabs.biz
Wed Jan 13 17:56:07 CET 2010

Richard,

Yes, you should use "lex" in the searches, it is a numeric index so
you use operators like "lt" (less than) or "le" (less than and equal
to). Searches should be in this fashion:

lex,st-numeric,lt:500
lex, st-numeric,le:800 and lex, st-numeric, ge: 300

See this DC Everest's OPAC to see this in operation (use reading
program drop down):
http://koha.dce.k12.wi.us/

Thanks,
Savitra Sirohi