[Koha-devel] Koha - Searching for Lexile Range

Richard Forristall Richard.Forristall at goodwillaz.org
Wed Jan 13 19:17:29 CET 2010

This is indeed awesome and just what our librarian is looking for - are you using jQuery to build the query from the input boxes before sending the search?

Also, where in the MARC record and koha database are the lexile numbers supposed to be stored?  I'm not sure yet the numbers are being stored correctly in our data - I did a search for all lexile numbers < 900 and go no results. I used this in the main OPAC page's search box
lex,st-numeric,lt:900 and I searched in the Library Catalog.

Thanks,

Rick
Rick Forristall
Programmer Analyst