[Koha-devel] Zebra and OpenSuse

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Wed Jan 20 11:27:46 CET 2010

Oscar Gaona posted: [...]
> koha at linux:/> /etc/init.d/koha-zebraqueue-daemon start
> Starting Zebraqueue Daemon
> /etc/init.d/koha-zebraqueue-daemon: line 26: daemon: no se encontro la orden

If you want to use that program, you need to install the "daemon"
program.  I am not sure of the package name on openSuse.

I think on larger servers, it is suggested to run the -z job from
cron and not use the daemon now, but I haven't checked my notes.

This is an installation problem and may get more help on the
main email list http://lists.katipo.co.nz/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha

Hope that helps,
--
MJ Ray (slef)  Webmaster and LMS developer at     | software