[Koha-devel] cron job for loading pictures or better option

Michael Hafen mdhafen at tech.washk12.org
Wed Jan 20 17:10:33 CET 2010

It's possible in linux to connect to a windows share.  A command like
the following would do the trick.

mount -t smbfs //your_server.full.path/share /mnt/point -o
workgroup=your_workgroup,username=a_username,password=read_only_password

Then you can load the images from /mnt/point.

--
Michael Hafen
Systems Analyst and Programmer

for Koha checkout