[Koha-devel] Connection failed to z3950.loc.gov

Richard Forristall Richard.Forristall at goodwillaz.org
Wed Jan 20 18:02:13 CET 2010

Hi Owen,

Sure doesn't seem like a dumb question to me.  In fact, by asking this question, you helped me go back and ensure that I was on the Koha server (we have a koha and kohadev server).  I went back into the Koha server this morning to try, but now we're having access issues with our koha server :-(.

Anyway, this was a really good prompt/question and will help me further troubleshoot this challenge.

Thanks,

Rick
Rick Forristall
Programmer Analyst