[Koha-devel] Image/Graphics Magick confusion

Chris Nighswonger cnighswonger at foundations.edu
Thu Jul 15 15:53:28 CEST 2010

On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 9:27 AM, Colin Campbell
<colin.campbell at ptfs-europe.com> wrote:
< snip >
> wondered if there are any advantages in using Graphics Magick rather
> than Image Magick (as imagemagick has the advantage that the perl module
> can be installed from CPAN )

Only that with Graphics Magick you get both binaries and perl module
in one shot. With Image Magick you'll have to cpan the perl module and
then get the binaries via some other mechanism depending on your *nix
flavor.

Otherwise there is probably no advantage to what we are doing with it.

Kind Regards,
Chris