[Koha-devel] Fwd: RE: rebuild_zebra and a limit at 700 000 biblios

Fridolyn SOMERS fridolyn.somers at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 09:04:37 CEST 2010

I have a 300 000 biblios and it works fine with 16G.

I propose a trick to count exported bibios from the database :

   1. Use -x in rebuild_zebra.pl to export in xml
   2. Use -k to keep exported file
   3. Run rebuild_zebra.pl
   4. Go into export folder : /tmp/XXX/biblio
   5. Run this command : cat exported_records | grep "<datafield
   tag=\"090\"" | wc -l

Assuming koha biblionumber is stored in field 090.

Good luck.

2010/7/15 Fouts, Clay <cfouts at ptfs.com>

> The zebraidx program would fail loudly with a descriptive error if you
> exceeded either the configured allocation or available disk space. Some
> thing else is going on here.
>
> I would first confirm that all the expected records are actually in the
> export file.
>
> Clay

Fridolyn SOMERS
Information and Communication Technologies engineer
+33(0)6.86.63.77.68
fridolyn.somers at gmail.com