[Koha-devel] bugs.koha-community.org

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Wed Jun 2 19:38:27 CEST 2010

Resend due to .org change....

Chris Cormack <chris at bigballofwax.co.nz> wrote:
> About a week ago, I asked people to start registering at
> bugs.koha-community.org in preparation for shifting there. I'm pleased
> to say that a lot of you have.
>
> I'd like to make a deadline for the switch now, Friday 21 May, 9am
> NZST (wolfram alpha is a good tool for converting that to your
> timezone).
> That is when I plan to shift all the bugs over, so if any of you
> aren't registered now, can you please do it before then. And from that
> time onwards please use bugs.koha-community.org.

I'm a bit(!) behind with list emails, so I didn't see this until
someone on IRC mentioned it to me.  I feel it would have been a good
inclusion in the newsletter, or the bugs database contained email
addresses of reporters and assignees that probably could have been used
to contact them.

Anyway, I've registered on bugs.koha-community.org now.  How do I get
my bugs reattached, please?

Thanks,
--
MJ Ray (slef)  Webmaster and LMS developer at     | software