[Koha-devel] Developer Documentation

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 18:20:15 CET 2010

Hello all,

I have been asked by a few developers if I would act as documentation
manager for developer documentation as well as the user documentation.
 In order to do this I will need a committee off Developers who will
'meet' with me on a semi-regular basis to answer questions, provide
feedback and even provide direction.

This manual will of course be available via git and written using
docbook - this means that others can help me write (in fact I
encourage it).  My first step is to review the wiki and pull out tips
and articles and guidelines that should be in the developer manual.

The idea of this document is to make it easy for new people to come in
and start Koha development and to remind experienced developers of
procedures that have been set in place in the past.

So, if you want to help out, let me know and as always I'm open to
documentation suggestions.

Thanks
Nicole