[Koha-devel] borrower import from a command line

David Schuster dschust1 at tx.rr.com
Tue Mar 16 14:35:12 CET 2010

Question for you programmer type and release managers... I am working on a
command line batch load utility which is about done. We mimicked the staff
interface, and in doing so there are "responses/defaults" that can be done
during a load.  What our programmer did was to direct it to a file so if the
table row was referenced in the default file the program loaded the default.
My question is - where should that "default" file live? I see the
borrower_import_command.pl living in the cronjobs folder so is it ok for
this "default" file to live there as well?  There are other commands for
Overwrite, and load all extended attributes etc... that are part of the
command line.