[Koha-devel] Developer Documentation

David Schuster dschust1 at tx.rr.com
Sun Mar 21 23:31:51 CET 2010

I just wanted to state that I have a developer that I am working with in
house who is pretty good, but would like to better understand how all the
"pieces" work together.  .tmpl, .pl, inc - there are statements that refer
to things that he can't find, I don't konw if that is because it is part of
the C4 modules or???  TMPL_IF_NAME blah...  We were looking at checkin
specifically and how to put in a verification that an item was actually
updated in the database.

Being a newbie developer documentation is a double edge sword, but again the
RM is there to help make sure the code released is high quality.

Thanks for bringing it up and anyway I can help by all means let me know.

David Schuster

- learning along the way and discovering how much I can mess up programmers
lives by dabbling.