[Koha-devel] Koha-devel Digest, Vol 52, Issue 29

Cybermon cybermon at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 15:52:01 CEST 2010

Dear Koha developers,

I would like to know about how to convert MS-SQL database of catalog into
Koha database and others.
I don't following issues;

   - existed Bar codes of multi-copies of one book in library and branch
   libraries that which field of Koha-mysql. which way best solutions or check
   lists to import to koha database
   - Anyone experiece about how to create or best way Koha call numbers for
   books and other collections. We have only same numbers for each collection
   for english and russian etc on previous official record.

Many thanks,
Gana