[Koha-devel] Oracle nerfs MySQL, calls it MySQL classic, and charges $2, 000+ for features like InnoDB

Kyle Hall kyle.m.hall at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 16:24:42 CET 2010

I also think DBIx::Class is definitely the way to go. Here's a question:

Is there any way to store the database schema in an intermediate format that
can be used to create the database in MySQL, Postgres, or what-have-you?
Perhaps there is a way to use DBIx::Class or another module to generate an
agnostic schema from the current MySQL one? Caveat: This just popped into my
head, I have not done any research of any kind.

Kyle
]
http://www.kylehall.info
Mill Run Technology Solutions ( http://millruntech.com )