[Koha-devel] XML processing

Clay Fouts cfouts at liblime.com
Fri Nov 12 01:29:43 CET 2010

I am gleaning that from personal testing. That test script is very
system-dependent, unfortunately, so not meaningfully distributed.

But to clarify a bit, I tested with the ExpatXS module and using the
M::R::new_from_xml() method. Creating the new object from an XML record with
1,000 embedded 952 tags took half the amount of time in ExpatXS as compared
to LibXML::Parser.

Clay