[Koha-devel] Search Engine Changes : let's get some solr

Frédéric Demians frederic at tamil.fr
Mon Nov 15 07:10:21 CET 2010

 >> generate a MARC::Record as usually used in Koha. Have I proposed to
 >> substitute a new (immature?) MARC module, for whatever motives?  I
 >> don't think so.

 > Your example code is a Marc::Moose module, no?

Yes, that's why I've said since my first email that it could be ported
to be used with MARC::Record. And this is finally what you have done in
your tests. There was no call at all for changing the MARC module used
in Koha.

Misunderstandings may arise in an international communitarian project
like Koha from the fact that all participants are not native English
speakers, which is my case.

Thanks.
--
Frédéric