[Koha-devel] Time for reflexion

Fridolyn SOMERS fridolyn.somers at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 10:05:44 CET 2010

Hie,

I agree with the point that abstraction is necessary in modern softwares.
But can Perl achieve this goal ?
I'm used to Java with MVC, patterns and object/database mapping.

We could imagine a migration step by step from Perl to Java since Perl
compiler is integrated into JVM.

Regards,

--
Fridolyn SOMERS