[Koha-devel] Externalizing PO files (Was Re: externalising translator and etc)

Galen Charlton gmcharlt at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 14:15:52 CET 2010

Hi,

On Mon, Nov 15, 2010 at 7:48 AM, LAURENT Henri-Damien
<henridamien.laurent at gmail.com> wrote:
>> [1] We seed a new repository for PO files.
>> [2] We do a simple git rm misc/translator/po but *don't* rewrite history.
> Nice for me. This would break the commit history of previous po files.
> But who cares ?

That doesn't follow.  The PO file repository could be seeded from the
main repository as you had originally proposed, keeping the history
intact in the new repository.  And, of course, doing a git rm of that
directory in the main repository will still keep the history intact
there as well.

Regards,

Galen
--