[Koha-devel] Circular references

LAURENT Henri-Damien henridamien.laurent at biblibre.com
Fri Nov 26 15:43:55 CET 2010

Hi
During KohaCon, Plack and Data persistance was discussed and wome work
was done on that.
Ian posted a perl script.
Marc did another script. It works quite fast.
I wanted to publicise this in order to contribute code so that
eventually all the circular references could be solved.
Find enclosed both scripts : CIRCDeps.pl from Marc and dep_check.pl
We will try and keep you informed of what we achieved with that.
--
Henri-Damien LAURENT