[Koha-devel] Fwd: [koha-commits] main Koha release repository branch, master, updated. v3.02.00-188-g4b69538

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 15:16:57 CET 2010

Galen,

It had to do with what was published to the feed versus what was
published in the emails - it wasn't the same so getting those as
emails isn't helpful.  I'm off to subscribe anyway to see if things
are different - that said it doesn't help me with all the commits I'm
behind on - any tips on using this message to find out what exactly
was pushed? I'm 100 commits behind when it comes to the manual.

Nicole