[Koha-devel] Search Engine Changes : let's get some solr

Salvador Zaragoza Rubio salvazm at masmedios.com
Mon Oct 4 11:30:31 CEST 2010

 Hi,

Maybe a possible alternative to Lucene with Java could be CLucene
(http://clucene.sourceforge.net/) to increase performance.
But seems to be in a less mature stage that the Java brother and is only
the library behind the search engine.
Have a Cpan module: http://search.cpan.org/~tbusch/Lucene-0.18/lib/Lucene.pm

Salva