[Koha-devel] [koha] mail configuraiton help

Mike Hafen mdhafen at tech.washk12.org
Mon Oct 4 15:46:49 CEST 2010

I'll post here the important settings from my servers postfix/main.cf:

myhostname = koha.washk12.org
alias_maps = hash:/etc/aliases
alias_database = hash:/etc/aliases
myorigin = /etc/mailname
mydestination = koha.washk12.org, localhost.washk12.org, localhost
relayhost = outbound.washk12.org
mynetworks = 127.0.0.0/8 [::ffff:127.0.0.0]/104 [::1]/128
mailbox_size_limit = 0
recipient_delimiter = +
inet_interfaces = all

Maybe that will help.