[Koha-devel] Batch processes on records?

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Fri Oct 15 17:51:40 CEST 2010

Le 15/10/2010 17:40, Cab Vinton a écrit :
> Thank you, Paul.
>
> Does this mean it's scheduled for the next release? 3.6?

good question, that is related to our (community) workflow for including
patches. We will work on this during KohaCon

As I said some weeks ago, we (BibLibre) have 600+ patches waiting for
inclusion into official version, due to 3.2 feature freeze & late
release (we -hdl & me- stay a few days in NZ after the conf to work on
this with chris)

[ In fact, our git.biblibre.com is a kind of 3.4 (it's already live for
4 of our customers) ]

HTH

--
Paul POULAIN