No subject

Sat Oct 16 04:25:36 CEST 2010

which we can pick in Koha code using caching. However, I would love to know=
if this moment is the right one to tackle this, or should I wait for<br>
ing Koha to run persistently (and to do so safely!) seems like a higher pri=
ority in my estimation than the conversion to DBIC, if for no other reason =
than pervasive use of DBIC is going to seriously impede CGI performance. In=
 mean time, I find that applying small, judicious use of local caching ofte=
n gives a high return on very little time and additional code while not int=
erfering with the API.</div>

--e0cb4e3854187ef35604939a5e5d--