[Koha-devel] BibLibre branches for 3.4

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Sun Oct 31 05:10:25 CET 2010

Hello,

As we've said previously, we have a lot of patches to submit for 3.4
(637 exactly)

We've rebased them against 3.2 official, and splitted them in "small"
chunks.
There are 10 different branches. You can pull them from
http://git.biblibre.com/?p=koha;a=heads
The branches 3.4/BibLibre-<module> are the one that are related to this
stuff.

I've added a page on the wiki to describe what each branch contains.
Some smart ppl at KohaCon hackfest have started some testing & added
their comment :
http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/BibLibre_patches_to_be_integrated_for_3.4

We also have setup a "sandbox" install for each branch. It contains just
all the default datas you can load from the webinstaller, marc21/english

Note that all the tests have been made against a fresh installation, not
from on an updatedatabase.

Colin/Chris/Anyone, it's up to you ! feel free to ask questions, report
problems,...

Enjoy !

--
Paul POULAIN