No subject

Sat Oct 16 04:25:36 CEST 2010

of the pending release anyway...

Just talking off the top of my head but that would provide for 2 travel
options only and what a bang for your buck on KohaCon!

On Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 6:24 AM, Magnus Enger <magnus at enger.priv.no> wrote:

> On 11 April 2011 13:14, Chris Cormack <chris at bigballofwax.co.nz> wrote:
> soon !
> >>
> >> Just a special thanks to BibLibre for organizing and hosting the
> >> hackfest in the best way possible! Being the only Koha hacker in
> >> Scandinavia, getting to spend some time with people with similar
> >> interests every now and then is just great! Maybe we could make a
> >> European hackfest a yearly tradition?
> >>
> > How about 6 monthly  ... a month ahead of each release :)
>
> That would be absolutely fine by me, it's just that I'm afraid I would
> not be able to travel to 2 hackfests and 1 KohaCon every year... ;-)
>
> Best regards,
> Magnus

David Schuster
Plano ISD
Library Technology Coordinator

--90e6ba5bbaf11b07c104a0a3e730

Just an idea, but what about having the hackfest at the KohaCon happen
right before a release!=A0 That way the release manager would be there to
work with everyone on blockers and possibly get the blockers out of the
way.=A0 Then 2 weeks or so after the KohaCon there would be a &quot;release=
&quot;...<br><br>From my experience the Release manager does a talk about w=
hat to expect out of the pending release anyway...<br>
Just talking off the top of my head but that would provide for 2 travel opt=
ions only and what a bang for your buck on KohaCon!<br><br><div class=3D"gm=
ail_quote">On Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 6:24 AM, Magnus Enger <span dir=3D"ltr">=
&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:magnus at enger.priv.no">magnus at enger.priv.no</a>&gt;</s=
pan> wrote:<br>
204, 204); margin: 0pt 0pt 0pt 0.8ex; padding-left: 1ex;"><div class=3D"im"=
>On 11 April 2011 13:14, Chris Cormack &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:chris at bigballo=
fwax.co.nz">chris at bigballofwax.co.nz</a>&gt; wrote:<br>

&gt; On 11 April 2011 23:12, Magnus Enger &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:magnus at enge=
r.priv.no">magnus at enger.priv.no</a>&gt; wrote:<br>
&gt;&gt; On 8 April 2011 18:22, Paul Poulain &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:paul.pou=
lain at biblibre.com">paul.poulain at biblibre.com</a>&gt; wrote:<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt; Just a special thanks to Magnus, that came from Norway, and to=
 Katrin,<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt; that came from Germany. We should send some picture we&#39;ve =
taken very soon !<br>
&gt;&gt;<br>
&gt;&gt; Just a special thanks to BibLibre for organizing and hosting the<b=
r>
&gt;&gt; hackfest in the best way possible! Being the only Koha hacker in<b=
r>
&gt;&gt; Scandinavia, getting to spend some time with people with similar<b=
r>
&gt;&gt; interests every now and then is just great! Maybe we could make a<=
br>
&gt;&gt; European hackfest a yearly tradition?<br>
&gt;&gt;<br>
&gt; How about 6 monthly =A0... a month ahead of each release :)<br>
d I would<br>
not be able to travel to 2 hackfests and 1 KohaCon every year... ;-)<br>
Best regards,<br>