[Koha-devel] Error on Index 'Any' when searching authorities

Tomas Cohen Arazi tomascohen at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 19:41:02 CEST 2010

When searching for authorities putting my search string on "Anywhere"
y get no results, and the logs show:

auth_finder.pl: oAuth error: Unsupported Use attribute (114) Any Bib-1

I was first recommended to review some threads about the topic (thanks
jcamins) of the 'Heading-main' index, but I had no positive results.
Reindexing yielded the same (null) results everytime.

Then I remebered having switched recently to 'dom' model for
authorities... because it was recommended during the install (at least
in the 3.0.x branch, If I'm not wrong it was alleged more efficient).

The thing is that when I switched back to grs1, I got my query results
back! I think 'dom' usage should be discouraged until this is fixed.

Thanks
To+