[Koha-devel] Error on Index 'Any' when searching authorities

Tomas Cohen Arazi tomascohen at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 15:37:41 CEST 2010

On Thu, Sep 16, 2010 at 10:30 AM, LAURENT <henridamien at koha-fr.org> wrote:
> Le 16/09/2010 15:11, Tomas Cohen Arazi a écrit :
>> 2010/9/16 Fridolyn SOMERS <fridolyn.somers at gmail.com>:
>>> "all any" is contained is default configuration.
>>
>> True story. But I get
>>
>> [warn] Index 'any' not found in attset(s)
>>
>> when reindexing authorities.
>>
>> Here, ppl say it is not enough. We need to have the mapping in
>> authorities/etc/bib1.att
>> http://old.nabble.com/Cron-Daemon-Warning-td22472776.html
>>
>> Should it be set as a default? Do we need to add 'Any' too? (i.e. all any,Any)
> Index names is case insensitive (at least  with record.abs...)
> So imho, for what it's worth, any is better than Any

What I'm trying to state is that default setting warns the user about
an index missing. I just want to reach a default configuration that
doesn't tell such thing to the users.

As Frydolin said, adding Any to bib1.att solves this warning. This
means, adding this line to the file:

att 1016    Any

If this is correct, it should be added as a default.

To+

To+