[Koha-devel] mysqldump & restore issues

Mike Hafen mdhafen at tech.washk12.org
Tue Sep 21 00:17:05 CEST 2010

Sorry to hear you are having problems with your failover server.  I've had
problems with failovers servers and backups before, it's not fun.

Have you checked the memory and hard drive of the failover server?  (the
host)  That would be my first guess.  Also, it may be the filesystem on
either the host or the guest, but I'm not up on file systems so I can't say
for sure.

There's a good chance the row number in the error message relates to the
biblioitemnumber.  You could try just querying the database for rows around
that.  Something like 'select * from biblioitems where biblioitemnumber >
41470 and biblioitemnumber < 41600.  If you see the error it could be data,
disk, or filesystem related.  If you don't it's probably memory related, but
maybe filesystem related.

Good luck.