[Koha-devel] mysqldump & restore issues

Joe Atzberger ohiocore at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 17:15:35 CEST 2010

I wouldn't be surprised if this was related to dynamic allocation on the VM.
 Essentially, it can inject a random very large I/O latency to any
operation.  It may also change the hardware model used by the VM.

I would recommend looking at InnoDB diagnostics, and possibly starting up
w/ innodb_force_recovery=1 set in my.cnf.  Run "check table" on each table
(or at least the ones you've detected problems with) for closer analysis.

--Joe