[Koha-devel] Selenium IDE - firefox extension

Francois Charbonnier francois.charbonnier at biblibre.com
Wed Apr 6 15:07:01 CEST 2011

Hello all,

I am currently working on testing bugs during the hackfest hosted by
biblibre, in marseille, and I started working with the firefox extension
"selenium IDE" to replay the tests i'm doing.

I think it would be a good thing to attach these selenium tests to each
bug we are working on. This way, it will be easier to avoid side effects
when we are working on groups of developpement that affect the same
features.

It implies that we should always work on the same dataset (we are
already working on a dataset we could use :
http://git.biblibre.com/?p=data;a=summary)
and that each template change will lead us to make the selenium test
again.

But still, i think it's a good idea for all the "testers"!

What about you? What do you think? Should we all try to work with
selenium tests each time we can?

Thank you for your answers!

--
François Charbonnier