[Koha-devel] Hackfest - 5579 remove items from marcxml

Claire Hernandez claire.hernandez at biblibre.com
Thu Apr 7 09:45:57 CEST 2011

Hi,

As I said, I setup an unimarc install here:
http://koha.qa.testing.biblibre.com
<http://koha.qa.testing.biblibre.com/> http://qa.testing.biblibre.com
<http://koha.qa.testing.biblibre.com/> with patches related to 5579 ticket.

- The database is the same as http://koha.master.testing.biblibre.com
<http://koha.qa.testing.biblibre.com/>
- I played the migration script on qa setup
(misc/maintenance/remove_items_from_biblioitems.pl)
- Rebuild zebra and launch zebra

Please, have a look. We found only one bug in "marcxml export" where we
would like to see items in export. Matts tries to paitch it this morning.

We had a look on
- items crud operations
- indexing, searching
- circulation basis
- batch modification
- migration scripts
without founding mistakes but it can be not exhaustive.

These modifications needs to be tested with Marc21 too.

Thanks,
Claire.