[Koha-devel] Technical question

Mike Hafen mdhafen at tech.washk12.org
Thu Apr 7 17:50:50 CEST 2011

The Item Type in Koha 3 has been moved to the items table, with the Item
Type in the biblioitems table being a default for new items.

It wouldn't be difficult to make a command line script to copy the Item Type
from the biblioitems table to the items table, that may be the best way to
go in this case.  It looks like maintenance/touch_all_items.pl would be a
good place to start on such a script.