[Koha-devel] A new component in bugzilla

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Fri Apr 8 15:24:36 CEST 2011

Le 08/04/2011 15:08, Galen Charlton a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> On Fri, Apr 8, 2011 at 8:22 AM, Paul Poulain <paul.poulain at biblibre.com> wrote:
>> For example: OPAC comments => OPAC. Patron import => Tools.
> +1 to both.
>
>> So, I'm throwing a proposition to reduce the number of components to 20
>> maximum.
> -1.  We should have as many components as needed, and no more, but I
> don't think specifying an arbitrary limit is useful.
Well i've poorly explained my idea. It's not to put an arbitrary limit,
but to think twice when adding a component.
For example, do wee need a specific component for each tool of the Tools
menu ? I don't think so.

As you said +1 to the previous propositions, I could write a more
detailled proposition to reorganise the components if ppl agrees.

--
Paul POULAIN
http://www.biblibre.com