[Koha-devel] Koha - problem with searches/zebra indexing in second instance

Linda Culberson lculber at mdah.state.ms.us
Tue Apr 12 16:06:42 CEST 2011

Yes, Fridolyn is correct,  the problem is when launching the cronjob
manually using rebuild_zebra.pl -v -b -r
I added one record manually into the catalog, and that one is showing
up.  But the ones that were loaded by taking from the primary instance
(we duplicated the database) don't come up in the searches.

Is duplicating the database the problem?

Thanks again for your help.

Linda Culberson			lculber at mdah.state.ms.us
Archives and Records Services Division
Ms. Dept. of Archives & History