[Koha-devel] Bug 2453

Linda Culberson lculber at mdah.state.ms.us
Thu Apr 21 23:57:44 CEST 2011

Chris,
I don't know if this changes in 3.4, because of the feature listed in
the release_notes_3_4_0.txt about moving items out of biblioitems (line
151).  But the problem we had with records with large numbers of items
wasn't just in Zebra, it was in the overall size of the MARC record
exceeding the 99999 record length.

Does removing the items from biblioitems help?

Thanks.
Linda Culberson