[Koha-devel] 64-bit versions

Paul paul.a at aandc.org
Mon Aug 1 23:05:28 CEST 2011

Some time ago yaz -- and possibly other Koha components -- may have proven
problematic in a 64-bit server environment.  I'm getting ready to do a
fresh install of Koha 3.4.3 on a new server using Intel Xeon 64-bit
architecture, and am looking for reassurance that this will not be a hang-up.

I'll then migrate our current db from 3.2 (on a 32-bit machine) and again
would appreciate any words of wisdom from any of you as to best
practices.  The new server will use Ubuntu 10.04LTS rather than 10.10
(current server) just for the long-term maintenance schedule in a
production environment.

tnx and br

Paul
Tired old sys-admin