[Koha-devel] Roles for 3.8

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Tue Aug 2 11:04:54 CEST 2011

Hi everybody,

Chris suggested in one of his recent blog post that we should start
thinking about positions for next release (starting october)

I've added the page on the wiki:
http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Roles_for_3.8

During the last IRC meeting, we decided :
* Nomination  sept, 22th
* Vote at the next IRC general meeting (beginning of october)

You'll also notice that I've thrown my hat for the Release Manager
responsibility, and put my proposal accordingly. It's something I'm
thinking for some weeks/months now. During last chat session, Chris
said: " volunteer if you are crazy". I'm crazy, I'm still volunteer, and
we're organizing BibLibre to let me having time dedicated to the RM task.
If you have some questions when reading my application, feel free to ask
me (on the mailing list / irc - paul_p - / pm). I will probably refine
my application, and will let you know everytime I make a noticeable change.

Have a good day (or night)

--
Paul POULAIN
http://www.biblibre.com