[Koha-devel] Proposal for Assistance with QA Testing for Koha 3.6

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Wed Aug 3 10:30:39 CEST 2011

Le 02/08/2011 19:04, Ian Walls a écrit :
> c) he would start with the patches that have been waiting the longest
Just FYI : I can't find how to sort reliably  by "waiting the longest".
* Sorting by bug number is approximative but wrong : a bug can be 5
years old and the patch provided 5 days ago
* Sorting by "last modification" is worst : any comment update the "last
modification" field
* I can't find a "attachment date" sorting

I think I'll use the bug number (from oldest to newest). I think it's
the less worst solution, unless someone has another suggestion...

--
Paul POULAIN
http://www.biblibre.com