[Koha-devel] One final question ... mapping holdings .... 4 holdings??

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Fri Aug 5 23:51:20 CEST 2011

On 6 August 2011 09:48, Hartman, David W. - GBTS Library
<David.W.Hartman at disney.com> wrote:
> Hey Chris!
>
>  I must be exporting them as 4 different 952 ... I am expoerting from EXCEL into Marcedit then into Koha.  I have several fields in Excel (4 for 952) - how do I group my four 952 columns into one 952 with four subfields?

Yeah that would do it, hmm someone who uses MarcEdit will have to help
you with that one. We have our own scripts (in our public repo) for
creating MARC from CSV files. (We try not to use proprietary software
whereever possible).

But Im sure someone here will know how to do it with MarcEdit.

Chris