[Koha-devel] koha-patches

Edgar Fuß ef at math.uni-bonn.de
Sun Aug 7 12:30:56 CEST 2011

So I spent the last half hour finding out how to re-generate a patch with git, subscribed to koha-patches, re-sent my patches and will probably immediately unsubscribe again.

As I actually do read ``Welcome to the foobar mailing list'' introductory mails: Someone may want to edit the mail sent upon koha-patches subscription:

> This is the general discussion list for librarians and others
> interested in the Koha FOSS (free & open-source software) LMS/ILS
> (library management system/integrated library system) and related
> activities.
This seems copy-pasted from the description of the koha list.

> Please feel free to use this list for announcements, questions and
> discussions on relevant topics
This probably doesn't apply either.

> Emails from non-subscribers (and other emails held for review) will
> usually be sent to this list in a batch once a day.
This definitely does not apply. At least not for my understanding of ``usually''.