[Koha-devel] Duplicate records remain after being unstaged, cleaned

Chris Cormack chrisc at catalyst.net.nz
Tue Aug 9 00:46:42 CEST 2011

* Hartman, David W. - GBTS Library (David.W.Hartman at disney.com) wrote:
>    Hello!
>

>      I added book records (all original records), then when I imported some
>    copy 2s, I noticed errors.  I reversed the import but the duplicate
>    records remained.  They were supposed to be copy 2s, etc. but now they are
>    in the catalog as multiple records.  I did reverse the record import but
>    the records have remained.  When I try to manually delete them it says the
>    record does not exist .. yet it shows up in the catalog... any ideas how
>    to delete these records?  Any help would be great.

Sounds like your index is confused.

Do a full reindex with zebra, and that will sort it out for you

http://koha-community.org/documentation/faq/searching/#20  (last
question)

Hope this helps

Chris

PS are you in the Anaheim area? I see that ALA next year is going to
be there.

--
Chris Cormack
Catalyst IT Ltd.